- Starting with where life is ‘at’
- Real life issues to talk about and tackle together with God’s practical wisdom
- Learning to walk the way of Jesus with all that life throws at us
- Finding out how to please God as the way to true fulfilment
- Knowing God's guidance and blessing through the whole of life
- God, who wants to be one with us!
- Finding the patterns and rhythms of taking time with God in our crazy world
- Learning to pray and stay praying through the ups and down of life
- Ideas factory of prayer, worship, bible times
- Living each day in the presence of God
- God’s journey to the heart of humanity through Christmas and Easter
- Enjoying being together and belonging in God’s extended family
- The joy and challenges of being called into community
- Helping people make the journey from isolation, loneliness and selfishness into … Inclusion, Welcome, Belonging, Healing, Coming Home
- Finding fun/meaningful ways over the 6 months to make this happen!
- Creating a culture of laying down our lives in service.
- Serving the community and becoming a power for good
- Serving within the church
- Serving God in work and business and public life
- Changing attitudes from consuming to contributing
- How practically we offer ourselves as 'living sacrifices’ to God, using the gifts given to us.
- Using the Christmas/Lent/Easter times to emphasise Jesus’ giving himself up for all
- Joining in mission
- Sharing Jesus as the only way to God in an increasingly anti-Christian society
- Discovering God’s call on our lives
- Making a difference for God
- Strengthening our mission links
- Big themes - God, the creation, our destiny, our purpose for being here
- Celebrating God’s goodness through the talents he’s given us
- Doing lots of creative things in church and in the community
- Having a festival!
- Encouraging each other to express our love for God with all the senses
- Using the Christmas/Lent/Easter times in creative ways